Lake Country Cruisers Car & Bike Show
April Swap Meet
* Time: 9 am to 2 pm
* Place: Lake Placid American Legion / Rt 27 / Lake Placid / Florida
* Spaces/Price: 10′ x 10′ – $15 / 10′ x 15′ – $20
* Automotive parts and products only: New & Used car and bike parts. “New” products are allowed but must be car, truck, or motorcycle-related.
* To reserve a space at the Lake Country Cruisers Swap Meet, call Scott at… 863-699-6355, or e-mail him at… firstname.lastname@example.org
* The Car & Bike Show starts at 9 am and runs to 2 pm.
* Lake Country Cruisers will also have their regular monthly Car & Bike Show at the same time as the Swap Meet!
If you want to show your car as well as work the Swap Meet, you can at no additional cost.
Lake Country Cruisers will be putting on their usual Car & Bike Show that includes; Rock’n Roll music, great Door Prizes, Car & Bike of the Month awards, and 50/50 tickets for sale.
Winners can be expected to possibly be in the Highlands News-Sun Newspaper the following week.
The Legion’s Mess Hall Kitchen will be open for lunch, as well as the Legion’s bar for everything from water and soda pop, to beer, and hard drinks. Divine Ice Cream and Kettle Corn will be available.
Lake Country Cruisers Car & Bike Shows are family-centered events, so bring the kids, the grandparents, the grand-kiddos, bring the aunts & uncles, and bring the dog too!
We encourage everyone to browse the Swap Meet, you might find something you’ve been looking for!
A Good Time will be had by all and you might be able to clear some space in your garage, too! – Scott, Pete, & Ron