* Time: 9 am to 2 pm
* Place: Lake Placid American Legion / Rt 27 / Lake Placid / Florida
* Spaces/Price: 10′ x 10′ – $15 / 10′ x 15′ – $20
* Automotive parts and products only: New & Used car and bike parts. “New” products are allowed but must be car, truck, or motorcycle-related.
* The Car & Bike Show starts at 9 am and runs to 2 pm.
* Lake Country Cruisers will also have their regular monthly Car & Bike Show at the same time as the Swap Meet!
Winners can be expected to possibly be in the Highlands News-Sun Newspaper the following week.
The Legion’s Mess Hall Kitchen will be open for lunch, as well as the Legion’s bar for everything from water and soda pop, to beer, and hard drinks. Divine Ice Cream and Kettle Corn will be available.
Lake Country Cruisers Car & Bike Shows are family-centered events, so bring the kids, the grandparents, the grand-kiddos, bring the aunts & uncles, and bring the dog too!
A Good Time will be had by all and you might be able to clear some space in your garage, too! – Scott, Pete, & Ron